Premium Dry Dog Food Adult Sensitive Lamb & amp; Rice 2 x 15 kg
The premium dog food "Adult Sensitive Lamb & Rice" is rich in prebiotics, which not only promote the intestinal health of the dog, but also provide for healthy skin and coat. Thanks to reduced fat content, a healthy weight can be easily achieved or maintained. Adult dogs and dogs with food intolerance have a sensitive digestive system and therefore need easily digestible feed with exquisite ingredients and optimal energy levels. Our "Adult Sensitive Lamb & Rice" dog food is made from carefully selected ingredients that are processed into a particularly delicious and easily digestible dog food of the highest quality, which is the best choice for dogs with allergies or indigestion. The dog food is suitable for dogs of all breeds aged 1 year and over. The delivery includes 2 packs of dry dog food.
- Dimensions: 37.5 x 15 x 80 cm (W x D x H)
- Content: 2 x 15 kg
- Pressed dry whole food for adult dogs
- For dogs with allergies or indigestion
- Suitable for dogs of all breeds aged 1 year and over
- Prebiotics promote intestinal health
- For a healthy skin & coat
- Easily digestible
- Reduced fat content
- Food bowl not included
- Cereals (4% rice)
- Meat and animal by-products (4% dried lamb)
- Vegetable by-products (dried beet pulp 1% and inulin (FOS source) 0.3%)
- Oils and fats
- Analytical ingredients:
- Crude protein: 22.0%
- Crude fat: 8.0%
- Crude fiber: 3.5%
- Raw ash: 8.5%
- Calcium: 1.9%
- Phosphorus: 1.2%
- Calorific value (kcal / kg ME): 3245
- Additives (/ kg):
- Food additives:
- Vitamin A (alfa-retinyl cetate): 14000 IU
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol): 1400 IU
- Vitamin E (All-Rac alpha tocopheryl acetate): 60 IU
- Copper (copper (II) sulfate pentahydrate): 5.0 mg
- Zinc (zinc sulfate, monohydrate): 65 mg
- Iron (iron sulfate, monohydrate): 50 mg
- Manganese (manganese (II) oxide): 35 mg
- Iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous): 1.5 mg
- Contains antioxidants and preservatives
- Delivery includes 2 packs of dry food for dogs
- Note: Please refer to the illustrations on the packaging for a feeding recommendation
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!